The Telephone

The Telephone has been growing since Alexander Bell first used it in 1876. The growth of the telephone has been phenomenal, to the point that they are used now and days as a smaller version of a laptop! I’m interested in the telephone because of the potential it has to grow even further than where it is at now. I believe we should all interested in this piece of technology because of the dynamic enabling factors the telephone could have. This could improve our livelihood in a multitude of ways. Enabling factors according to the class side “Make it possible for technology to do something” The possibilities are endless with technology in phones and, when we give a chance to input the technological changes into a phone, it alters the dynamic and provides a greater good to the future use of phones

By: Marcelino Gutierrez

Comments

  1. Hi there! I like how your blog is set up and how much information you present for the use of the telephone and its newer version for today, the smartphone. I also agree with your statement regarding the technological possibilities that phones in general present for the future of our civilization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcelino,
    I also agree that the telephone is an ever evolving piece of technology. It has already developed immensely in my life thus far. I can only imagine where it will be in another five to ten years from now. It's crazy to think now that the pieces of technology in our pockets are even similar to that first invention by Alexander Graham Bell. I bet he wouldn't believe how far we have come.
    - Kyleigh Peters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment